A landing page is a single-page website that has the sole purpose of driving conversions. A landing page should be focused on one specific offer, or goal conversion. It can also include multiple offers and conversion goals. In this blog post, we will cover what a landing page is, how to create your own custom landing pages for different campaigns, tips for increasing your conversion rate and more!
Some of the most common types of landing pages are:
-Lead Capture Page – usually includes a lead capture form, or link to an offer that must be used before viewing additional content. These can also include a free trial signup option for software and other services.
-Product Page – designed to drive traffic into your online store or ecommerce store. This is one of the most common landing pages. Also, it helps to drive more conversion and sales.
-Blog Page – usually includes a blog post with headlines and sections, including an opt in form at the top of the page.
-Offer for Email Newsletter Subscriptions – these are designed to collect email addresses so that you can send them content or offers via newsletter subscriptions.
So Why Do Companies Generate Landing Pages?
Some benefits of landing pages include:
- Ensuring your advertisement spend is well spent.
- Ensuring that you speak to only serious customers and not waste your time on customers who are merely shopping around.
- Easier web user experience for your customers.
Tip: Try to avoid the use of navigation, as it may distract from your conversion goal.
Best Practices: Want to create a landing page? Here are some tips for creating an effective one.
Focusing on what you want people to do when they visit the site and designing accordingly
- Keep content short but make sure that the key value proposition is clear and illustrated in the beginning.
2. Create a site that is easy to use.
3. Make sure the page loads quickly and has a clear CTA button that stands out without distracting from other elements on the page. You can check out our Website Hosting Packages if you would like to load your website faster.
4. Test your landing pages often for accuracy, including content, CTAs, design etc. so you know what works best!
What is considered an effective website landing page?
Tips for creating an effective landing page
– Focus on what you want people to do when they visit the site and design accordingly.
– Keep content short but make sure that the key value proposition is clear and illustrated in the beginning.
– Create a site that is easy to use.
– Make sure your page is website speed optimised.
– Test your landing pages often for accuracy, including content, CTAs, design etc. so you know what works best!
– Consider the visitor’s journey and their pain points in relation to how they found this page; will it appeal to them?
– Remember that people can’t buy from a product overview when they arrive on your landing page.
Running digital marketing campaigns and creating website landing pages comes hand in hand.
If you are looking into creating your digital marketing campaign, you can look into our Web Delegate PPC and Web Delegate SEO packages. Alternatively, you can contact us and we are more than happy to assist you.